Military.com has compiled a list of Veterans Day discounts on restaurants, goods, services and events for 2021. Click below to search for discounts by category. Visit daily as the list is updated frequently!
Popular Veterans Day Restaurant Discounts
- Red Robin – Veterans and active-duty military who are Red Robin Royalty members can redeem a free Red's Tavern Double Burger with Bottomless Steak Fries November 1 through November 14 for dine-in or to-go. You must register for Red Robin's Royalty Program with military designation by Monday, November 1.
- McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurants -- Veterans, National Guard, Gold Star parents and Gold Star Spouses can enjoy a select half priced entrée on November 7. Reservations are strongly recommended.
- Texas Roadhouse -- Texas Roadhouse will hand out dinner vouchers at the stores’ parking lots on November 11. Veterans and active-duty military can redeem their dinner vouchers when the restaurant opens for dinner, through May 30, 2022.
Popular Veterans Day Retail Discounts
- Target -- Target is offering a 10% discount from October 31 through November 13 to active-duty military personnel, veterans and their families. The discount can be used on two separate transactions and applies to all in-basket items, online and in-store.
- Sport Clips -- On November 11, participating locations will provide free haircuts to veterans and active-duty service members with valid proof of service.
- Lovesac -- Active and retired service members and their registered dependents get 20% off online after verification. Apply for your Heroes discount code before November 14, then redeem your code by November 21.
Popular Veterans Day Travel & Recreation Discounts
- LEGOLAND Florida – From November 1 through 20, active-duty military and veterans receive free admission and can purchase theme park tickets for up to six guests at a 60% discount on the same dates. They can also upgrade their visit to include a stay at the LEGOLAND Florida Resort and save up to 25% on select dates during the month of November.
- 9/11 Memorial and Museum -- Veterans receive free Museum admission from November 11 through 14, with up to three guests at a 50% discount. Family of active-duty military will also receive the discount.
- Knott's Berry Farm -- Active-duty military and veterans receive discounted admission for themselves and up to five guests from November 1 through November 18 and November 29 through December 16. Tickets can be purchased online or at the Knott’s Berry Farm ticket booths.
All of the Veterans Day discounts featured by Military.com have been confirmed, either through press release or direct communication with the company.
Keep in mind that to access your Veterans Day discounts most businesses require proof of military service.
What identification do you need to prove that you're a veteran?
If you’re an active duty military member, reservist member of the National Guard or military retiree, the easiest way to access Veterans Day discounts is to use your military ID card.
For veterans who receive Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) health benefits, the VA benefits photo ID card should serve as easy proof of veteran status at most businesses.
If you don’t have a VA benefits card, the VA can provide you with a Veterans ID Card. Rolled-out in 2017, the Veterans ID Card program allows all honorably discharged veterans to apply for online and receive by mail a card meant to function as proof of service. While not an official form of government ID, most businesses accept it as proof of service. Learn more about getting a Veterans ID Card.
Some states include veteran status on their state ID cards and drivers licenses, offering another ID card option for veterans looking to show businesses proof that they served.
And, if all else fails, most businesses will accept a copy of your DD-214 as proof of service.
Note: Not all franchise locations participate in their national chain's Veterans Day programs -- be sure to contact your nearest establishment to make sure they are participating.
Related: Veterans - experience the benefits of a VA Loan. Start your quote today.