PCS Relocation and VA Loan Guides
When it comes to getting approved, VA-eligible borrowers may currently have a slight edge.
If you’re looking to buy, refinance or remodel your home, then be sure to review VA home loan requirements to see if you...
There are five categories for VA home loan eligibility, based on your military service. Do you meet the criteria? Find out...
Once you've determined that you are eligible for a VA home loan, you can begin the loan application process, which includes...
The VA loan limit for 2019 is $484,350, but it could actually be more in high-cost counties
In a perfect world, military families get orders to their new locations months before the report date. In reality, things are...
The VA guarantees a variety of home loans. There are two basic types of loans with two additional options.
If you want to purchase a home, condominium or manufactured home, the VA can guarantee up to $484,350 of the total loan –...
We've scoured the Internet to find the three most helpful tips to help you take advantage of this exclusive benefit.
In order to receive your Certificate of Eligibility for VA loan benefits, you will need to submit your request for a...
Here's a look at six of the biggest, most unbeatable benefits of the VA home loan.
Retirement Investment Planning
Tips for Tax Season
- Free and Discounted Tax Preparation for Military
- Top Tax Tips for Military Personnel
- Tax Considerations for Reservists
- Tax Breaks for Education Expenses
- 8 Tips to Reduce Tax-Time Stress
- Tax Season and VA Loans: Mortgage Interest and Real Estate
- Military Taxes: Doing Taxes Overseas
- Smart Tips for Tax Preparation
- Military Taxes: Family/Spouse Issues