A decommissioned World War II-era destroyer docked near downtown Buffalo in New York is taking on water and listing...
Master Class: Fistful of Dollars: Financial Literacy for the Transitioning Veteran
Check out the following resources listed in the master class:
- Veteran Employment Project Home Page
- Veteran Employment Project on Facebook
- Jacey Eckhart on Linkedin
- Military Pay Calculator
Did you know transition finances can be gamed with a little knowledge and foresight? There are many financial strategies to help you get from the active-duty side of the river to the civilian side with your fistful of dollars still intact. In our new FREE Transition Master Class for Financial Strategies, USAA-certified financial planner J.J. Montanaro will join me to answer your transition finance questions.
In just 60 minutes, you will learn:
- How to build your financial bridge over the transition river if you have time.
- How to put together a clever financial raft if you have not been able to save.
- How to avoid the five most dangerous financial whirlpools hidden in military transition.
- How to stop agonizing over some of the most hotly debated financial decisions and start thinking of financial independence.
Visit our Veteran Employment Project page to see all upcoming Master Classes.