Education is essential for your career, both in uniform and out, and it is important to use your education benefits wisely and get the most bang for your benefits buck.
Related: Veterans Can Get Credit for Military Training and Education at SNHU.
In addition to your GI Bill benefits, you may be eligible for state, federal, and private education programs, scholarships, and college funds that can help you reach your goals. To learn more about your specific education benefits check out the following related links:
- Veteran GI Bill Users Guide
- GI Bill Eligibility Details
- Additional Features and Details
- Montgomery GI Bill Rates
- Tutorial Assistance
- Work Study Program
- Apprentice and On-the-Job Training Program
- GI Bill Licensing and Certification Benefits
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- GI Bill FAQs
- Federal Student Aid
- State Veteran Education Benefits