Get the Deals & Discounts Newsletter
Get weekly military discounts on food, travel, lodging, moving, entertainment and more.
The Military Waiver Program waives the Coach Business Service Fee (BSF) for military veterans, reservists, or active duty service members. Qualifying Coaches also get a reimbursement of the Business Starter Kit (BSK) fee. As long as a Coach meets the requirements and Beachbody continues the program, the waiver remains in effect indefinitely. To see if you qualify, view the requirements below.
Who can apply for the Military Waiver Program?
1. Active duty military service members of any branch of the United States military, or the spouse or partner of any active duty military service member.
2. Reservists from any branch of the United States military (Including National Guard), or the spouse or partner of any reservist military service member.
3. United States military service members wounded in action.
4. Honorably discharged veterans of the United States military, or the spouse or partner of any honorably discharged veterans of the United States military service member.
5. Spouse or partner of a United States military service member lost or killed in action
Visit the Beachbody website for more details.
Military.com provides discount information as a service to our members. We make every effort to ensure accuracy, but are not liable for the availability of discounts provided by a third party. Discounts may vary by location. The discount provider may track how you navigated to their site, but we do not share personal information with them.