As a veteran you know you are eligible for benefits. However, it can be very difficult knowing exactly what you are eligible for and how to go about getting everything you're entitled to.
There are many things you may be eligible for including free medical benefits, discounts on hotel rooms, free fishing licenses, and more. While no list can cover all the benefits you are entitled to, this page will help you know what you are entitled to, and how to get all you deserve.
As a veteran you may be eligible for:
- VA Disability Compensation
- VA Medical Benefits
- VA Home Loan
- VA Education Benefits
- VA Pension
- Readjustment Counseling
- Educational and Career Counseling
- Confidential Counseling and Support
- Federal Hiring Preference
- State Specific Benefits
- VA Burial Allowance
- VA Headstone or Marker
- Burial Flag
- Burial in VA Cemetery
- Burial in Arlington National Cemetery (if awarded Purple Heart, or Silver Star and above)
- Inurnment in Arlington National Cemetery
- Burial at Sea
- Presidential Memorial Certificate
Stay on Top of Your Veteran Benefits
Military benefits are always changing. Keep up with everything from pay to health care by subscribing to Military.com, and get access to up-to-date pay charts and more with all latest benefits delivered straight to your inbox.